Richard Keller, 58, of Franklin Borough, has been accused of disposing his garbage at the Sparta Township home on numerous occasions over the past four months, NJ.com reported last week.
Keller was arrested on July 1 on charges that included criminal mischief and harassment.
“I think you know why,” he allegedly said when police asked him to explain his behavior. “Because of that flag.”
Cameras installed by the unnamed homeowner caught a driver tossing garbage bags out of the car window while driving past the house at around 5 a.m. on June 1, according to the police.
- The police said they also caught Keller in the act.
Keller did not seem to know the Trump supporter.
- He would have needed to drive at least 4 miles to reach the neighboring town.
- Neither police nor Keller immediately responded to requests for comment.
A New Hampshire woman last month stole and purportedly“recycled” a local lawn sign depicting a Black Lives Matter protester hugging a person in a MAGA hat.
- The woman, who is white, was unmoved to discover the law sign was a print of a painting by a black artist.
On July 4, a Trump-supporting couple painted over an officially sanctioned Black Lives Matter mural in their Bay Area town.
- They were charged with hate crimes.